The Yorkshire Training Fund for Women was established in 1903 to provide training grants to women to enable them to become self-supporting.
We give small grants, normally of £100 - £300 to British women with Yorkshire connections. These are for training or courses leading to qualifications for employment.
We support students who are experiencing particular financial difficulties.
Rules for Applicants:
- Applicants must be 16 or older
- Applicants must have connections with Yorkshire
- Training must be undertaken with a view to the applicant becoming self-supporting
- Grants will only be made to women who are British citizens
- Applicants must give two references which will satisfy the committee
- If a grant is paid to the applicant a receipt must be returned
- No reason will be given if an application is declined
- The closing dates for applications are 1st May and 1st November
Click here to download the application form